These women were protesting peacefully about trees being cut down in a park in Turkey to make way for yet another retail park. What use are green spaces and trees when you can have a retail park?
Please share - and show the world the bravery and courage these “men” demonstrate in the face of these terrorists heavily armed with - lethal looking jewellery, shoulder bags and scarves.
It was a bit of a shot in the foot by the Police as their heavy handed response has caused a public backlash and one of the biggest riots in Turkish history. Oops!
It reminds me of a quote from George Orwell’s 1984 “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever”
We have to make a stand. Don’t be the boot - or especially not the face.
- daddylonglegs88 reblogged this from dharma-bum25
- daddylonglegs88 likes this
- hackey-ballsack likes this
- sex-drugsand-anarchy reblogged this from dharma-bum25
- hellothisisnotagoodplan likes this
- erroneously-timelocked reblogged this from rebelspirit-neverdies
- rebelspirit-neverdies reblogged this from dharma-bum25
- letsdrawwithcrayons reblogged this from dharma-bum25
- libertarian-individualism likes this
- fuckitwearetheprojectmayhem reblogged this from dharma-bum25
- ayseaytac likes this
- dharma-bum25 posted this